Make Your IdeaS A RealITY
5 SIGNS THAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS TO CHANGE DIRECTION.
1. You don’t have a clear plan for the next quarter outlining your goals and business activities for sales, marketing, products and services.
2. You’re busy every day but you’re mostly spinning your wheels and hardly any money-making activities get done in a week.
3. You can’t take on more clients because you don’t have the time, systems, people or energy to do so.
4. You don’t know your business numbers – you’re unsure if you’re turning a profit, you don’t know which products or services are the most profitable, you’re not sure how many leads you get in a month and conversion rates are a mystery to you.
5. You feel scattered and second-guess yourself – you’re losing confidence in your ability to reach your goals and make this business a success.
WHERE DO YOU NEED TO PIVOT RIGHT NOW?
Planning + Prioritising
To reach your goals you need to prioritise the right business activities each day for the stage of business you’re at and have a plan to follow. Knowing what needs to happen, by when and who to involve will help you be more organised and quickly move your business forward. Knowing your biggest distractions and what to delegate will free up space so have time to think, plan and focus on growing and automating the business.
Direction, Focus + Clarity
Identifying bottlenecks and blind spots in your business, and knowing where your mindset holds you back are invaluable to your business’ success. Having direction, actionable strategies and accountability to implement the plan consistently will give you the confidence to back yourself and put you light years ahead of the game.
Business Foundation Skills
You most likely started a business because you’re great at what you do, but not so great at wearing all the hats
like marketing, sales, pricing and product creation. Before you know it, you work longer hours than ever before and struggle financially because the business isn’t making a profit. Few us learn business foundation skills needed to succeed. If you’re tired of your business is running you into the ground, let’s chat.
Having a sounding board to bounce ideas off, brainstorming how to approach a situation or getting real-time feedback on a new strategy you’re trying out, is invaluable in shortening the learning curve and moving you quicker to where you want to go.
On a scale of 1-10* how happy are you with the RESULTS you got in your business in the last 90 days?
More importantly, do you know which business areas to focus on to improve your results this quarter?
*(1 – lowest, 10 – highest)