On a scale of 1-10* how happy are you with the RESULTS you got in your business in the last quarter?
More importantly, do you know which business areas to focus on to improve your profits this quarter?
*(1 – lowest, 10 – highest)
5 SIGNS THAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS A PIVOT…
1. You don’t have a clear plan for the next quarter outlining your goals and business activities for marketing, sales and operations.
2. You’re very busy every day but you feel overwhelmed and hardly any money-making activities get done in a day.
3. You can’t take on more clients because you don’t have the time, systems, people or energy to do so.
4. You don’t know the business numbers – you’re unsure if you’re turning a profit, you don’t know which products/ services are the most profitable, you’re not sure from where or how many leads you get and conversion rates are a mystery.
5. You feel scattered and second-guess yourself often – you’re losing confidence in your ability to reach your goals and make this business a huge success.
WHERE DO YOU NEED TO PIVOT RIGHT NOW?
Planning + Prioritising
To reach your goals you need to prioritise the right business activities each day for the stage of business you’re at and have a clear plan to follow. Knowing what needs to happen, by when and who to involve will help you be more organised and quickly move your business forward. Knowing your biggest distractions and what to delegate will free up space so have time to think, plan and focus on growing and automating the business.
Direction, Focus + Clarity
It’s essential to plan for the activities that will bring in money and move the business forward. So identifying bottlenecks and blind spots in your business, and knowing where your mindset holds you back, are invaluable to your business’ success. Having direction, actionable strategies and accountability to implement the plan consistently will give you confidence to back yourself and put you light years ahead of the game.
Business Foundation Skills
You most likely started a business because you’re great at what you do, but not so great at marketing, sales, outsourcing and finances. Before you know it, you work longer hours than ever before to get it all done and struggle financially because the business isn’t making a profit. Few us learn business foundation skills needed to succeed in the long run. If you’re tired of not making a profit and your business is running you into the ground, let’s chat.
Having a sounding board to bounce ideas off, brainstorming how to approach a situation or getting real-time feedback on a new strategy you’re trying out, is invaluable in shortening the learning curve and moving you quicker to where you want to go.
HOW TO GET GOING
Learn about each service by clicking the image or the link below the service.